Friday, July 3, 2015

RG Strike Freedom

Snapbuild of an RG Strike Freedom!


This kit was assembled about a month ago. It's such a cool model haha. 



For this kit, all I really did was just paint over some of the exposed inner frame Tamiya Gold Leaf and painting the rifles Flat Aluminum and Gunmetal. I'm still pondering if I will go back and custom paint it... The colors are nice already, IMO. So, we'll see! 


My apologies. I was only willing to take a few pics of this pose because well... A few things! My lightbox I made turned out to be incredibly small, I don't have my proper tripod and the one I am using now is such a hassle to make small adjustments (It's a cheap Targus one from Wal-Mart). My real tripod is a Manfrotto with a really nice 3-way head. And on this particular day it was really hot! :P 

Once I get the proper gear I will be going back to taking new pictures! So, please stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment