Saturday, October 24, 2015

WIP Update: G-Self Perfect Pack

It's been a long while since I've made a post!

Haven't really been documenting my progress very well with this kit. Have been quite busy this month! So, I get progress in where I have the energy haha

So just pics. I've done some minor modifications like rivet holes and a few other scribings.





I've been playing with some glow in the dark paint to add to the clear blue effects parts. But everything I've tried hasn't worked very well. Not sure how to thin it just yet. Will keep playing with it when I get the chance but if all else, I'll just drop the idea. Really want it to work though!

Effects inspiration from Noyori. His blog here!

2 comments:

  1. How would you achieve that glowing effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! Was working when you commented and forgot to follow up. What Noyori did was, put high grade glow in the dark tape beneath the parts he wanted.

      But what makes it looks so good is just his settings on his camera while shooting with some photo editing.

      Delete